CONDITIONS OF SALES
Please read carefully the following terms and conditions of use before using this web site.
All users of this site agree that access to and use of this site are subject to the following terms and conditions and other applicable law. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this site.
We accept payment by personal checks,cash, money orders, certified checks and Wire Transfer (with proper identification and pending bank clearance). Items can not be released without full payment. One of our staff members will contact you shortly to arrange delivery of your purchased items.
CHECKS AND WIRE TRANSFERS
(Personal checks, cashier’s checks, certified checks). (With proper identification and pending bank clearance)
Please contact our sales department for wire transfer information.
Checks and money orders should be sent to:
WEST COAST LOCATION: Payable to Amighini, 1505 N State College, CA (92806) USA
Fill it out, sign it and send it back to us by fax at:
California: 714-776-5556 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Our primary goal in collecting personal information from you is to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and personalised experience while using our services. This allows us to provide services and features that most likely meet your needs, and to customize our service to make your experience easier and quicker.
Cookies. We use a number of different cookies on our site. If you do not know what cookies are, or how to control or delete them, then we recommend you visit http://www.aboutcookies.org for detailed guidance.
Currently we operate an ‘implied consent’ policy which means that we assume you are happy with this usage. If you are not happy, then you should either not use this site, or you should delete SalvageAntiques cookies having visited the site, or you should browse the site using your browser’s anonymous usage setting (called “Incognito” in Chrome, “InPrivate” for Internet Explorer, «Private Browsing» in Firefox and Safari etc.)
Amighini is a fourth-generation family business dedicated to reclaiming and restoring architectural antiques from historic buildings in Europe and Argentina. For over 45 years, we have worked closely with architects, designers and builders to incorporate unique architectural pieces into residential and commercial projects.
Our extensive inventory encompasses architectural styles from Classical French, Provencal, Gothic, Italian, Tudor to Art-Noveau and Art Deco. Each piece meticulously restored by our skilled craftsmen with passion and respect for the original artisan’s work and nature’s own weathering process. The result is an authentic work of art emphasizing timeless beauty and aesthetic durability in perfect harmony.
In 2009 Amighini created a custom door division with a desire to reproduce original timeless designs while incorporating modern technology such as LVL cores, insulated glass and fire-rated doors. All doors are pre-finished and distressed by hand, not machines. The processes and products used by our craftsmen are uniquely ours and unmatched anywhere else. We consider each door to be a work of art, a philosophy dedicated to serving our clients with a degree of excellence worthy of their investment in each and every one of our pieces.
All items are 100% original. Most of them have been restored to mantein their original looks. As is shown in the pictures, each item is a unique piece. We are here to assist you with any inquieries/requests you may have.
All goods are handmade and custom-made to order. Therefore, please expect small color and texture variation that may be slightly darker or lighter due to die lot. Although, we use only the best wood species, as an organic material, please expect imperfection, blemishes, and scars due to natural characteristic of the wood. Sizes are close estimate. All goods are made from genuinewood and materials that comply with Forest Stewardship Council.
Prices are subject to change without notice. We cannot guarantee all items availability at the moment of the inquiry. We strongly recommend you contact us for details.
In the event that an AMIGHINI product is mistakenly listed at an incorrect price, The Company reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. AMIGHINI reserves the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, AMIGHINI shall issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
The shipping charges are not included. Each item needs different and special shipping arrangements. If you would like to get an estimate shipping quote before ordering you can email or call us, and let us kwon which items you are interested in.
You can get important discounts if you include your items in one of our shipping trucks. Ask about quotes and special offers. If you get the Amighini Delivery Service you’ll need to know that for delivery purposes about shipping time, you will be called 1 day before to get your items. We’ll ship your items to your front door, we’ll just send the truck driver to help you, so make sure you have the assistance needed to move your items into your property. If by any chance you are not present at the moment to receive your delivery, we wont be able to leave your package at that time, and you will be charged for a second delivery. Delivery time up to 6 weeks.
- When shipping trough 3rd parties, Amighini will provide quotes and make arrangements with shipping companies for their customers, as a courtesy service.
- Amigini’s responsibility ends once the items are loaded on the shipper’s truck.
- In the event of a problem when receiving the item/s, both the shipping company and Amighini must be informed immediately. A note on the bill of lading briefly describing the problem must be written, and given to the driver.
- No longer than 24 hours after the delivery was done, the customer needs to submit all the necessary paperwork in order to present a formal claim to the shipping company/insurance company. and request compensation. Pictures, copy of bill of lading with handwritten notes, estimates for repairs etc must be submitted. Failure to present documentation on time will invalidate the claim.
- In the event of damage, delays, lost merchandise, etc. Amighini will, if requested, assist our customers with insurance claims, paperwork etc, as a part of our customer service.
- Estimated pick up and arrival times are based on the information the shipping companies provide Amighini at the time of arranging the shipping, or the time of pickup. Amighini is not responsible for any delays or contingencies that may occur before, during or after shipping.
- If preferred, the customer can arrange the pick up and shipping of any items purchased from Amighini. Amighini will provide all the necessary information to the customer to do so. Due to the high volume of shipments, the rates that we get are usually more competitive than what an individual customer can get.
- Each shipping company takes care of their claims in different times and forms. It can take up to 120 days for resolution, depending on the company. This is something that escapes our control. During the claim and resolution process, we will do our best to keep you updated with the progress of the claim.
If for any reason you are not pleased with your purchase, they may be returned for a full refund. Please read these points:
- On custom made orders, there are no refunds, exchanges or returns.
- We must be notified within two days of receipt of goods of your intent to return them.
- Purchaser is responsible for all order cancellation fees and stocking fees associated with sale.
- Amighini reserves the right to deny cancellation requests, depending on the status of the order.
- They must be shipped back to AMIGHINI, within four business days of receipt of goods.
- The Items must be returned to us in the same condition as received.
- The customer is responsible for shipping charges to return the item to our store.
- We advice you to insurance returning pieces while in transit as the buyer is responsible for any damages that may occur.
- The shipping charges are not refundable.
We can keep your items for a maximum time of 30 days from the moment you place the order, after that time we’ll have to charge an extra storage fee per each day the items are still in our warehouse, (the storage fee is calculated depending on the size of the pieces, $3 per cubic foot), without any exception.
If you need to schedule professional service for your AMIGHINI door or window, simply fill out this form. A customer service representative will be in touch.
AMIGHINI strives to respond to online service requests within 2 business days. For immediate guidance for common fixes, contact our technical department @ email@example.com.
AMIGHINI may deliver notice to you by means of e-mail, a general notice on the site, or by other reliable method to the address you have provided to AMIGHINI
All logos, illustrations, photographs and information contained on this web site are the sole property of AMIGHINI. The contents, in whole or in part, may not be copied or reproduced by any means or in any forms without the expressed written permission of AMIGHINI. Any company or individual who has violated the above copyright will be confronted with litigation and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
Buyer consents to California Jurisdiction.
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about our Website. Don’t hesitate to contact us to let us know what you think.
If you have any questions about our Terms and Conditions of Sale, don’t hesitate to contact us.